Monday, August 31, 2009

All About Me!


Hi! I'm macaroni or you can call me Leonie. I am from Germany. I have 1 sister and 2 brother... and a mom and Dad (Of course). I have a cat, and he is about 36 years old in human years. I love to swim and climb.

I have read the book called Dark Side by Tom Becker. I have read the book The Murder of Bindy Mackenzie by Jaclyn Moriarty. The last book I read was called The Series of unfortunate Events - The Bad Beginning by Lemony Snicket (I read the book for fun).

I saw this awesome movie last night and it was called... The City Of Ember. It is about a city that was built under ground, and some people lived there. Their only source of power was starting to brake and the people need to find a way out. My favorite part about the movie is that there is this guy and in the movie he keeps on saying " It's not my job." And at the end of the movie the guy says " It's my job!"

For school I wold like to get at least an A to B-. I hope to improve in my skills and to stop being tardy for classes. I will try to make the first repoirt card as good as I can and improve in them every year.

At school I really want every one that is in my grade to know my name and to have lots and lots of friends to help me out. Right now I have these 2 really good friends that are always helping me out.

My favorite memory is when my family and I went on a RV trip. It was so fun, but the only part that wasn't fun was when I was stung by a bee! Some geese started chasing me. I still had a little fun. We were in the RV trip for a month and we watched the movie Beethoven 2.

I think that I am playful, friendly, talkitive, nice, active. So thats me. Its not much but that is who I am and I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment