Thursday, September 3, 2009

Which Social Scientist are you?


If I could be a scientist I would like to be a paleontologist because, I love to study our past. I always wanted to know how a human skull looks like.I want to use one of those fancy brushes to find the skulls. But I don't only look for skulls I also look for some dinasor bones or some old animals or some coral marks and footprints, and sometimes I look for some fossils that have been made by mother nature.

As a paleontologist, I discover new things and I think and puzzle with the imformation that I have. I have a plan to change things and life on earth. If I have some trouble I will ask some of my partners to help me. I bet they know the answer. I give my information to scientists and when they are done with my piece of finding, they will put it in a museum.


As I told you earlyer I have some friends or partners that help me out. I never work alone. Even when i go out to find some artifacts I all ways have a partner with me. Why? Because if I get hurt or something, my friend will call for help ( We alwayshave our cell phones) or we will go home in our jeep.

These are all the reasons that I want to be a paleontologist. I hope you get to see all of my other posts and blogs adn remember, Macaroni Roxs!

No comments:

Post a Comment