Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A Ripple of Hope


"Each time a man stands up for ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against an injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope". I love this quote for a few reasons. The first reason is that I love the way that this person has written it. He has added the main reason, and what it does when we do this. Of course he doesn't mean literly that it send forth a little ripple of hope , but he just means that we should act when something is wrong, not just sit there and let it happen.

The second reason I love this quote is, because I Like the words that the person has used. He has not just said when we do something the world gets better. That is the easy way that I would have done. Anyway the word choice I think is the most important part of a poem, of course only if you want people to listen to you and care about what you say.

The last reason I like this quote is because I love it that this person cares about the earth, and that he is not deniing that the world will die if we don't care and don't do anything to help it. The worst part and the saddest part about this is that some people think that the earth will heal her self. Sad

No comments:

Post a Comment