Monday, November 30, 2009

Lit. Circles #5

I think that Charlotte had a hard time on the ship, so I want to write her a letter...


Dear Charlotte,

I know that you had a hard time on the ship and that you have run a way from home. How is it like with out your parents, good or bad. is life easier without those siblings? I know that it would be much better without mine. How long to you plan to be on the Seahawk? Do you think that you'll ever go back to see your family?

Will you tell Zachariah to go to his family for me? I think that he could use it. I think that Zachariah is the nicest person on the entire ship, don't you think so too? Compared to the two maids in your old house, Zachariah is like your best friend. So where do you sleep? Are you finally going into the Captains room? Are you sleeping with the other crew members or in your old cabin( highly dought it )?


I think that what ever you chose you will be happy on the ship with all of your friends. Not those stupid maids. So have fun on the Seahawk and be the best ship to sail on in the entire world.


Your friend,
Leonie

P.S. friends can't be bought, their are found.
With a good heart you will never lose

No comments:

Post a Comment