Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Reflection of my new life at ISKL


This year at ISKL in 6th grade I have many new friends. The friends I have made are not the ones I expected when I first came to ISKL. I thought that I would be alone for the entire year. And of course, I was completely wrong. I have also learned alot of new things. In math I have learned what a fractal is. It is a shape or word that is the same thing when it is turned around. For example, racecar (flipping) racecar. Also I have learned in heath that when you smoke you can get a hole cut into your neck because your lungs are to full of the smoke. I really want to learn how to divid factions in math. And I really don't want anyone to mention the Nazi's and how bad they were because when I was in 5th grade we always read books that had to do with Nazi's and how bad they were. My goals for the next 6 months is to be able to read really thick books and finsih them by a week. I really want to enjoy reading alot and I want to be ready for the malysia week and I want to be a really good peer helper.

No comments:

Post a Comment